Buy Springfield SAINT Victor 5.56mm Semi-Automatic Rifle (LE) Online USA
New for 2019, the SAINT Victor series of rifles and pistols from Springfield Armory are designed to give you everything you need on a premium defensive firearm, right out of the box.
Weighing in at 6.9 lbs, the lower receiver on the SAINT Victor Rifle is Accu-Tite tension-bonded to a flat-top forged upper receiver and features a 16” CMV barrel that is Melonite finished inside and out for the ultimate in corrosion resistance. The rock-solid, patent-pending M-Lok free-float 15” handguard protects the mid-length gas system and provides plenty of space for accessory attachment.
Unlike many AR rifles on the market today, SAINT Victor Rifles feature a pinned low-profile gas block, a must-have on a professional use defensive rifle. Also included are spring-loaded flip-up sights, an incredibly crisp, grit-free enhanced nickel-boron coated single-stage flat trigger, and Springfield Armory’s proprietary muzzle brake that eliminates barrel rise and softens recoil. The staked receiver end plate features a QD mount for sling attachment.
At the heart of SAINT Victor Rifles is an M16 bolt carrier group that is also Melonite® finished, HPT/MPI tested, shot peened, and houses a 9310 steel bolt. With a fit, finish and feel superior to that of much higher priced AR options on the market, the SAINT Victor Rifle is also available in a California-approved model for 2019, with a Strike Industries Featureless Grip and Magpul MOE fixed stock. An 11.5” SBR configuration is also available for LE and civilian use.
- Manufacturer: Springfield Armory
- Model: SAINT Victor
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- Barrel: 16″ Chrome Moly Vanadium; 1:8 RH Twist; Melonite®
- Overall Length: 35.5″ Fully Extended / 32.25″ Collapsed
- Weight: 6 lbs 9oz
- Upper Receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized; 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized; 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite™ Tension System?
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Mid-Length Gas System; Low-Profile Gas Block
- Trigger: Enhanced Nickel Boron Coated Single Stage Flat Trigger
- Sights: Spring Loaded Flip-Up Front & Rear
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company
- Pistol Grip: Bravo Company Mod 3
- Handguard: 15″ M-Lok Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs
- Butt Stock: Bravo Company 6 Position
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec Dimension Carbine; 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced M16 MPT Melonite® Finish w/ 9310 Steel Bolt
- Magazine: 1 – 30 Round Magpul PMAG Gen M3