Buy Springfield XDM 9mm 3.8 Compact Bi-tone Essentials Package Online USA
The XDM 3.8” Compact Bi-Tone from Springfield is the smallest of the XDM line, but it’s by no means the least. This compact pistol boasts the same superior ergonomics, reliable performance, and features that make all of the larger XDM’s easy and intuitive to use in a slightly abbreviated package. And you’ll be amazed at how fun it is to shoot.
Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact Bi-tone Features
Usually, handgun customization is an after-market decision. With the XDM 3.8 Compact Bi-tone, you get more personalized choices for a custom fit right out of the case.
- (M)ould-Tru Backstraps: With the interchangeable backstraps, Springfield has added another level of comfort. Personalize your grip by choosing one of three backstraps for a more custom fit.
- (M)ulti-Adjust Rail System™: A triple-position Picatinny rail readily accepts lights, lasers or other accessories. More importantly, it allows them to be adjusted to the shooter’s hand position.
- (M)elonite®: Traditional black oxide finishes are a few millionths of an inch thick and offer no corrosion resistance. The rugged Melonite® finish on the XD(M)® is a salt bath nitriding process that leaves a thick, corrosion-resistant, hard surface.
- (M)atch Grade Barrel: Rivaling aerospace manufacturing, the XD(M)® match-grade barrel takes precision manufacturing to a whole new level never available within the firearms industry.
- (M)agazine X-Tensions™: With an interchangeable Mag X-Tension™, you can personalize your grip length to fit your capacity needs.
- Manufacturer: Springfield Armory
- Model: XDM 3.8 Compact Bi-tone Essentials Package
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 13+1 Rounds; 19+1 with X-Tension™
- Sights: Low Profile Combat Rear
- Weight: 28 oz. / 29 oz.
- Length: 6.75”
- Height: 4.75” / 5.75” with X-Tension™
- Grip Width: 1.18”
- Barrel: 3.8” Steel Melonite® Fully Supported Ramp
- Slide: Forged Steel
- Frame: Polymer
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 to 7.7 lbs.