Buy Springfield 1911 Lightweight Loaded Operator 45ACP Online USA
The Springfield Armory® Lightweight Operator pistol was the first pistol offered by a major 1911 manufacturer having a light-mounting rail forged directly into a lightweight aluminum frame. While others have followed their lead, Springfield still offers the most comprehensive line of 1911 light-rail guns available. The Standard Picatinny mounting platform on this Lightweight Operator readily accepts the most popular whitelight and laser illumination devices used by military spec-ops and law enforcement tactical teams. These fully-capable extreme-duty firearms are truly the best of the best.
- Manufacturer: Springfield Armory
- Model: Lightweight Operator
- Caliber: .45ACP
- Weight w/Empty Magazine: 34 ozs.
- Frame: Forged Aluminum Alloy with Integral Accessory Rail Black Hardcoat Anodized
- Slide: Forged Steel Black Armory Kote
- Recoil System: 2 Piece Full-Length Guide Rod
- Height: 5.5”
- Length: 8.5”
- Barrel: 5” Stainless Steel Match Grade
- Sights: Fixed Low Profile Combat Rear Dovetail Front Tritium 3 – Dot
- Trigger: Long Aluminum Match Grade 5 – 6 lbs.
- Magazines: 2 – 7 Round Blued Steel
- Grips: Cocobolo Hardwood