Buy Springfield 1911 Champion Operator Lightweight .45 ACP Essentials Package Online USA
Springfield Armory® was the first 1911 manufacturer to offer a frame that included an accessory rail as part of the forging. The Champion™ Operator® mates this forged Operator® frame with a shorter slide and a 4 inch barrel. This results in a pistol that is suitable for concealed carry or operating where a light is needed – and it doesn’t sacrifice any capacity.
Pick up a Champion™ Operator®, and you’ll find that it’s a feature-loaded expression of the classic 4 inch 1911. The beavertail grip safety, flat mainspring housing, Lightweight Delta™ hammer, extended ambidextrous thumb safeties and extended trigger give you all the ergonomic advantages you want in a carry pistol. The 3-Dot tritium combat sights mean that the Champion™ Operator® is ready for any conditions. A carry gun also has to be reliable. Thanks to the lowered and flared ejection port, fully supported ramped match grade barrel and proprietary dual-captive recoil system, the Champion™ Operator® is guaranteed to perform when you need it most. And the Armory Kote™ finish will keep it performing for years to come.
You can carry the Champion™ Operator® with you all day, appreciating its smaller size and standard capacity. Then slide your favorite tactical light on the rail, and put it on your nightstand. When you need a feature-packed 1911 for night and day, reach for the Champion™ Operator®.
- Caliber: .45ACP
- Recoil System: Dual Spring with Full Length Guide Rod
- Sights: Low Profile Combat; 3-Dot Tritium
- Weight (with empty magazine): 31 oz.
- Height: 5.5″
- Slide: Forged Carbon Steel; Black Armory Kote
- Barrel: 4″ Stainless Steel Match Grade; Fully Supported Ramp; Bull
- Overall Length: 7.6″
- Grip Type: Cross Cannon Double Diamond Cocobolo
- Frame: Forged Aluminum Alloy with Integral Accessory Rail; Black Hardcoat Anodized
- Magazines: 2-7 Round; Blued Steel